Almost given up trying to explain how much this guy is a right-wing extremist but somehow he seems to have convinced people that he’s on their side. He may pat you on the back at the rallies, but inside he’s fucking laughing at you. Anyway, all of this from Constantin Gurdgiev, 19 December 2009, writing in Business and Finance so, you know, his audience aint exactly Argos and Lidl.
- government deficit to be cut by €10 billion in 2010 alone
- The solution to long-term unemployment is to cut welfare, thus forcing people back into the jobs market.
- those on welfare receive payments equivalent to 70 per cent of the average industrial wage.
- Airport levies and charges must be slashed to stimulate travel and alleviate pressure on our middle classes.
- PRSI to be slashed ‘completes the picture.’
In the final quote below, from October 2009, Gurdgiev is calling for the fiscal contraction ‘pain’ that we’re now going through - and which he’s now fucking opposing.
Not only an extremist but a hypocrite as well.